What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Aeon Guide is a library of professionally written guides for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Our guides will give you the most accurate and up to date information available.
- Instead of wasting several hours and thousands of credits with trial and error, you could be confident that you are using the best build and best rotation for whatever you want to do.
- Our set of class guides are specifically designed to show you exactly where to put every talent point and when and how to use all your spells/abilities.
- The leveling builds and rotations you get from our guides are tested and proven to be the fastest leveling builds possible
- Don’t waste hard earned credits with trial and error when you could get it right the first time with us
- The guides here are all written by some of the best players in the world.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Aeon Guide scores 65.05/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://aeonguide.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: aeonguide.com you’ll also be taken through to aeonguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)